[Berlin-wireless] Futter für die Meß-Fraktion II

Wolfram Eifler adagio
So Jun 17 00:33:18 CEST 2007

Am 15.06.2007 um 09:34 schrieb wulf:

> G'day Alex
>
> On Fri, Jun 15, 2007 at 03:46:33AM +0200, Alexander Morlang wrote:
>
>> P.S.: Richtig frustrierend wird freies funken, wenn man kein deutsch
>> versteht, in "Down Under" sind sie davon _richtig_ genervt.
>
>      Oh yes, up shit creek. I've never seen anyone answer in
> English if
>      there was a English request coming up.
>
> We should start, write in English on the local Berlin mailing list,
> shouldn't we?

excuse me, i do not share your opinion. Up to now i had the believe
this was a
*local* mailing-list called "berlin-wireless" and that the term
"berlin" in that
name referred to a city in germany where most peoples mother-tounge
is german language.

I have no problem in the request to answer an english question in
english
but i do not want to exclude people from communication on the list
just because they
speak other second-languages than english.

wolfram