[Berlin-wireless] Issues with Firmware for GL-AR300M

Apollo van Z apolloVanZ at protonmail.com
Fr Mai 7 17:38:57 CEST 2021

Hi everyone!
I got some issues with the Firmware for GL-AR300M and I hope someone can help me with it.

When using the build system I selected GL-AR300M-Lite as the model, it says the firmware is compatible with the GL-AR300M as well. However, even though the basic functions do work, I assume the router is setup as a GL-AR300M-Lite, meaning only one of the LAN ports is working, the other one not available. Is there an up to date firmware for the GL-AR300M available somewhere or a way to fix that?

Cheers! : )

AvZ