[wlanfhain] Re: freifunk.net summer convention 2004 / call for papers

Bruno Randolf br1
Fr Jul 16 16:44:01 CEST 2004

hallo!

zum thema mesh habe ich schon ein paar topics in
http://www.freifunk.net:8080/sc2004/wiki/MeshNetworking
geschrieben. ich kann aber nicht alle workshops alleine machen und bin die 3
wochen vor der convention auf urlaub.

* mesh protocols overview - what problem do mesh protocols solve? how does it
work? what are different approaces? introduction to different mesh protocols:
AODV, !MobileMesh, OLSR [elektra?]

 * hands-on mesh installation - maybe OLSR

 * testing the mesh  - how many hops are possible? how large can the network
get? let's build the largest mesh ever!

 * future of the mesh - strategies in bigger meshed networks, how can the mesh
scale? which features do we need from the ideal mesh protocol? [bruno]

* meshcube - workshop with the meshcube (http://meshcube.org): how to
configure it, how to develop for it. [bruno]

lg,
bruno