[Berlin-wireless] Komm, suesser Tod!

Marlen Caemmerer nosy
Di Jan 10 11:24:38 CET 2006

Yes, 'n' how many seas must a white dove sail
Before she sleeps in the sand?
Yes, 'n' how many times must the cannon balls fly
Before they're forever banned?
The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind,
The answer is blowin' in the wind.

Ein bisschen OT, aber ich find das Lied auch gut-hier die Antwort ;)
Lausche dem Wind...