[Berlin-wireless] [Fwd: [wos] Call for Shirt]

Sven Wagner cven
Mo Jun 5 20:53:12 CEST 2006

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: [wos] Call for Shirt
Datum: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 19:38:20 +0200
Von: Volker Grassmuck <vgrass at rz.hu-berlin.de>
Antwort an: vgrass at rz.hu-berlin.de,	Wizards of OS <wos at post.openoffice.de>
An: wos at mikrolisten.de

Dear wos community,

we'll be printing T-shirts again. The idea is not to put "WOS 4.
Information Freedom Rules" & date & place on them, but something time-
less and fun to wear even a year from now. So the WOS logo will be
there plus ... something. And for this something we want to ask for
your ideas. A cool slogan, a quote, something that expresses the idea
and the spirit of WOS. we're primarily looking for a text, but
graphic designs and ideas for arrangements and colors are welcome as
well. And yes, there will be a surprise for the winner. So let your
creativity run loose: Wotz the wos you wonna wear on your chest,
Watson?

Volker

--
    WOS 4. Information Freedom Rules