[Berlin-wireless] Wer, Wo, ....

Ludger Schmudde KiezLAN
Mo Sep 18 07:59:30 CEST 2006

Hey,

ist das irgendwo in Vergessenheit geraten...?

http://www.nycwireless.net/articles:
8<------------------------------------------
OneWebDay + Live Wireless Video Chat
By: Laura Forlano on: Fri 08 of Sep, 2006 [13:50 UTC] (120 reads)
On September 22 at 12pm Eastern, as part of OneWebDay, NYCwireless will be hosting a live video conference with community wireless groups around the world. We will be discussing the ways that free, public hotspots have contributed to our own and other local communities. We expect the video conference to last about 30 minutes.

The video conferences will be recorded and contributed to the OneWebDay video archives. We will be live in Union Square Park in New York City, where there will be many other activities going on as part of the event.

Please join us in Union Square Park and participate! Bring your mobile phones, PDAs, laptops and other wireless equipment. Feel free to host your own live video conference with friends around the world to participate in this event as part of OneWebDay.

Participating cities include:

    * New York, New York
    * Champaign-Urbana, Illinois
    * Montreal, Canada