[Berlin-wireless] [EN] Internetverbindung in Rauchhaus / Internet connection at Rauchhaus

freifunk at bit1.pro freifunk
Mo Dez 9 20:30:26 CET 2013

On 12/09/2013 06:20 PM, thoralf wrote:
> hi lorenzo,
>
> if you decide to make rauchhaus a part of the freifunk-mesh, waldemarstraße 81 might bei interested as well (and is probaly your closest neighbour). gotta talk to the people :-)
>
> with kind regards,
> t.

and here is mariannenplatz waiting for an access. but i guess i'm too
far from rauchhaus...

i asked the list a year or more ago, but at that time it seamed that i
was the only one in 36.

(btw i was rehearsing with my band in the rauchhaus sellar a few years
ago. maybe you know piper/charles?)

cheers,
till