[Berlin-wireless] talk about Freifunk at the MANIAC Challenge Workshop

Emmanuel Baccelli Emmanuel.Baccelli
Di Jul 23 10:03:28 CEST 2013

Hi again,
by the way, below is the current draft agenda for the MANIAC Challenge.
A talk about Freifunk and community wireless mesh networks would be great
on Sunday in the time dedicated for invited talks (somewhere around 12:00 -
12:45).
Let me know if that could happen!
Best,
Emmanuel

Saturday July 27th

09:00 - 10:00  Welcome and Setup

10:00 - 10:30  Round 1
10:30 - 11:30  Programming
11:30 - 12:00  Break

12:00 - 12:30  Round 2
12:30 - 13:30  Lunch
13:30 - 14:30  Programming

14:30 - 15:00  Round 3
15:00 - 15:30  Break
15:30 - 16:30  Programming

16:30 - 17:00  Round 4
17:00 - 18:00  Programming
18:00 - 18:30  Round 5

18:30 - 18:45  Conclusion

19:00 -        BBQ

  Sunday July 28th

09:00 - 09:30  Intro MANIAC and Mobile Offloading
09:30 - 11:00  Presentations of the 6 teams (per team max. 15 minutes)
11:00 - 11:30  Break

11:30 - 12:00  Experience report MANIAC implementation (FU)
12:00 - 12:45  Two external talks
12:45 - 13:00  Conclusion

13:00 - 15:00  ISOC Student Orientation (Presentations in German)

16:00 - 17:00  Newcomers' Meet and Greet
17:00 - 19:00  IETF Welcome Reception