[Berlin-wireless] Fwd: [WLANnews] Freifunk Drink-Up @ 31c3 27.12.2014 @ 23:00

André Gaul andre
Sa Dez 27 16:06:14 CET 2014

Betreff: [WLANnews] Freifunk Drink-Up @ 31c3 27.12.2014 @ 23:00
Datum: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 15:45:46 +0100
Von: Philipp Borgers <borgers at mi.fu-berlin.de>
Antwort an: Deutschlandweite Liste für WLAN Neuigkeiten
<wlannews at freifunk.net>
An: wlannews at freifunk.net
Kopie (CC): diy-isp at lists.ffdn.org, spline at spline.de

Hi,

I would like to invite everybody to the most special event of this
year's 31c3 -
the Freifunk drink-UP/DOWN. We will meet at 23:00 inside the congress at the
cocktail bar nearest to the TV tower's visitor platform. If you can't
find us
search for the doors which lead nowhere or the "multi-horn" [1]. We hope
this will
be the chance to have enriching discussions about Freifunk and a more free
network infrastructure.

The next drink-UP/DOWN will be at 23:00 tomorrow and hosted by the diy-isp
movement.

Today at 17:00 we will have a big Freifunk meeting at the Freifunk
assembly in order to plan workshops, discussions and all other kinds of
events
that are about to happen in the next days.

Best Regards

Philipp

[1] http://c3map.schub.io/#/loc/79.88973717174642/-24.609375