[Berlin-wireless] Fwd: [info] Presseanfrage

Sven-Ola Tuecke sven-ola
Mi Feb 19 13:13:26 CET 2014

Hello Jonatan,

seems nobody want to answer this, so I'm jumping in. If you plan to
visit at 12th of march, you should be able get a beer or two in the
catacombs of the http://c-base.org. Normally, a flock of Freifunk people
gather there every wednesday around 20:00h (open end). You should simply
grab your interview partners there - simply run after the fleeing ones
or try the feed-with-cookies approach... I would expect one or two of us
to be proud enough to show off some roof / tower mounted equipment /
antennas / switches on the following thursday / friday.

In short: simply come, talk, visit...

Greetz // Sven-Ola