[Berlin-wireless] Fwd: [info] Presseanfrage

Sven-Ola Tuecke sven-ola
Mi Feb 19 18:57:12 CET 2014

Hey Phillipp,

you should to read the citations in Monics posting on the list (today:
17:44h). Other stories by this outlet are mentioned there, see:

The Principality of Sealand (page 27-37):
> http://issuu.com/diksnack/docs/ping_2-12_webb
>
> Birigtta Jónsdóttir and the Icelandic Modern Media Initiative (page 25-33)
> http://issuu.com/diksnack/docs/ping_20131018
>
> Story about the Icub robot (pages 27-37):
> http://issuu.com/diksnack/docs/ping_20131115

You may want to show 'em your installation on the refugee's camp instead
of a wifi antenna on a boring shopping center ;-)

// Sven-Ola