[Berlin-wireless] Question about x86 freifunk config

Leonaro Taborda leonardotaborda
Do Jul 24 01:29:38 CEST 2014

Hello Guys.

I've installed freifunk x86 generic image on a machine. I have one PCI
atheros wifi card. Adhoc and AP networks are setup and running.

The problem is, i cant make it work as an image from meshkit in a router
does, I mean, users connecting to this machine receive dhcp-splash
warning, they accept the conditions and then they can browse normally,
or this machine broadcasts internet to other freifunk nodes that do not
have internet.

How can i create the routes ? because the meshwizard never works, and in
routers such as tplink i am successful by configuring them by using
meshkit . thanks in advance

Leonardo Taborda
Network Bogota
www.networkbogota.com