[Berlin-wireless] About me

Philipp Borgers borgers at mi.fu-berlin.de
Mi Jul 6 11:45:18 CEST 2016

Hi,

welcome to the community!

Are you currently in Berlin? If you are in Berlin right now best thing you can
do is pop up at one of our meetings at c-base, one of the local hackerspaces.
You can find more information about the meetings on our website:

http://berlin.freifunk.net/contact_en/

If you want to get in touch with the international community you may want to
join the battlemesh mailinglist:

If you want to describe your project idea or if you have any questions feel free
to post them here.

Best Regards
Philipp