[Berlin-wireless] SupportStatus des Betriebssystems

Perry isprotejesvalkata at gmail.com
Do Apr 15 20:33:16 CEST 2021

Hi Sven,

We have already starting migrating all the servers (not tunnels or
vpn's) to a new VM host.  The new VM's are all running Debian 10.  They
include buildbot, download-master, hopglass, monitor.  The VM for config
is the last server on the list of servers we are going to reinstall.

The server a.bbb-vpn is basically running Hedy on an rb-750gr3.  The
server b.bbb-vpn (VM on l105-hyp1) is broken but sometime I manually
reastart it.  I have been working on getting the tunneldigger broker to
work with the 21.02 snapshot, but I haven't really gotten far.  Once
that is ready, I plan on upgrading both.

The tunnel server a.tunnel has been offline for ages.  Somehow Hetzner
doesn't like the type of traffic going through it.  The tunnel server
b.tunnel (Freifunk-gw01.in-berlin.de) you already covered. The tunnel
servers c.tunnel, d.tunnel, e.tunnel are Ubiuntu 16.04. The tunnel
server f.tunnel is Debian 8.

The following servers I do not feel responsible for (all VM's on
l105-hyp1. They include media.freifunk.net, videoodyssee.freifunk.net,
vpnf.leipzig.freifunk.net, trier.berlin.freifunk.net and
l105-bbb.berlin.freifunk.net (is this the core router for l105?).

If there are any other servers, either I don't have access or don't know
about them.  But for sure, none of them are VM's running on vmhost03,
a26s-hyp03, or l104-hyp1.

Greets,
Perry