[Berlin-wireless] Issues with Firmware for GL-AR300M

Nick nick at systemli.org
Fr Mai 7 18:18:30 CEST 2021

You should use the target that is for the GL-AR300M. However, it is a
bit more complicated since this device has NOR and NAND flash...
Please read the instructions in the commit message:
https://github.com/openwrt/openwrt/commit/55e6c903ae20bd8e694f4626166766e59602f87c

For the corresponding images you have to look into the subdirectory "nand":
https://downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/targets/ath79/nand/

I think you now have the ability to flash NOR, or NAND, or both. NOR is
a bit faster but only has 16 MB flash.
Please provide feedback after successful flashing. :)

Bests,
Nick