[Berlin-wireless] Issues with Firmware for GL-AR300M

Apollo van Z apolloVanZ at protonmail.com
Fr Mai 7 21:20:27 CEST 2021

That actually worked, at least I'm further.

./build_falter -p packageset/21.02/tunneldigger.txt -v 1.2.0-snapshot -t ath79 -s nand -r glinet_gl-ar300m-nor

gave me the right version for the NOR part of my router. (I'm using the NAND part for something else)

I finished the setup wizard over the LAN port, and connected the WAN port to my router. However the tunnel seems to be inactive / the internet is not working on the device. I noticed that the setup wizard was set to Freifunk and not Freifunk Berlin, is this an issue?

Cheers

AvZ

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.