[Berlin-wireless] IPv6 support with wireguard (was Re: Issues with Firmware for GL-AR300M)

Markus Hube markus.hube at gmail.com
Mo Mai 10 13:57:24 CEST 2021

That sounds great !

would be happy to help and test stuff if there is any opportunity to do
so?

I already do get a public ipv6 assigned from my FF network but the
packet get not routed (no wireguard yet).  Currently that makes most
connection first try ipv6 which probably fails after some time and then
switches back to ipv4 which makes for a somewhat lengthy initial
connection time.

looking forward to both ipv6 and utilization of wireguard :-)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Markus