[Berlin-wireless] olsr: pud lib removed

Nick nick at systemli.org
Do Okt 28 11:20:08 CEST 2021

Hi,
I removed the pud library from openwrt/routing/olsr. The maintainer
tries to "compile-fail" all code that wrongly implements his library.
Since the maintainer is not willing to help me, and further I don't
understand all his abbreviations I removed it from routing feed and will
remove it from olsr/routing. I am not aware that someone is using the
pud library for any purposes in Freifunk. However, if someone has time,
feel free to fix the gpsd integration. :)

More information:
https://github.com/OLSR/olsrd/pull/107

Bests
Nick