[Berlin-wireless] freifunk at GSoC 2022 - Contributors wanted!

Andreas Bräu ab at andi95.de
So Mär 20 12:44:30 CET 2022

Hello everyone,

as you probably already read, we are again part of the Google Summer of
Code in 2022. The most important change this year is that the program is
no longer limited to students. Everyone over 18 can participate! Here's
an overview:

GSoC news overview

If you want to dive into the open source-world yourself, check out our
project ideas at https://projects.freifunk.net. If you know interested
people, please forward it.

The application phase will start on April 4th, when you can submit your
proposal. You will find all the information at
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/programs/2022/organizations/freifunk

Best regards

Andi