[Berlin-wireless] Alternate radio internet network

Julius Hamilton juliushamilton100 at gmail.com
Mo Mär 28 10:08:00 CEST 2022

Thanks.

I read online Freifunk runs a “mesh network” which I guess is exactly what
I was looking for, so I’ll try to join that network.

Does anyone think a cell phone could correspond with the network in some
way?

Or do I need to buy a router?

Are there any very small or mobile ones?

Thanks very much,
Julius