[Berlin-wireless] ignition stage 1

xetrov - vortex xetrov at c-base.org
Do Apr 18 15:14:04 CEST 2024

TBH, if you already understand how DNSSEC works, the best I've found is
to carefully read through the latest BIND9 docs.

v9.18+ makes it so much easier to deploy and manage DNSSEC than earlier
versions - almost entirely automatic.

I'll be at the May 1st Berlin Freifunk meetup, and would like to give an
updated presentation of a CCCamp workshop given last year on secure
dynamic DNSSEC in community networks.