[wireless-discuss] [Fwd: [Berlin-wireless] MapTool und Server zum 2.]

katharine.willis at archit.uni-weimar.de katharine.willis
Fr Feb 16 10:22:56 CET 2007

Dear Jens, Gerald, Kloschi,
Sorry to reply in english....
Thanks for this- looks great. Are all these nodes public, or is it a
mix of public and encrypted nodes?

Actually the next step I am hoping to do is to create a map which
will show spatial extent of the nodes in weimar- something like this
program:
http://www.rjpi.com/knsgem.htm

The only problem  I have is that I am not a programmer, and can't
cope with installing code, and I was wondering if there was anyone
out there who might also be interested in working on this with me (ie
installing the software correctly)? I have the kit; a laptop PC
(windows XP), bluetooth GPS and can get an orinoco card for
wardriving if need be. I am happy to make the results publicly
available for the WW project or anyone else that would like to access
it. I will also do all the wardriving part- it's just getting the
software/hardware to work, which I know is a big job, but the results
could be interesting....

let me know if anyone is interested.
Thanks
Katharine