[Berlin-wireless] Best Practice on updating to ff_1.5.13

Bluse h2o-post
Di Jul 10 03:30:12 CEST 2007

Hi Freifunker,

I am be aware of using the testing version of the freifunk release. My post
is just an impression about the last baby from the often and early release
strategy ;)
I did use the login in the way you both mentioned it... ssh to the node ...
remap to a local host port unused like 8080 ... and put my browser to to
localhost:8080 url ... sure ... but .. adjustng 42 nodes ... one tool
(putty.exe) more in game ... so 42 times putty start & remap localhost to
some port from 8080 up to 8122 ... thats in compartion to the update process
over the last 2 years (only via web wlan ) to time expensive for my
side...might be I?m the only one administrating a whole mesh. Is the NVRAM
variant really an option ?

Bye Bluse

news:f6udo8$2v2$1 at quamquam.org...