[Berlin-wireless] Futter für die Meß-Fraktion II

wulf grenouille
Fr Jun 15 09:34:52 CEST 2007

G'day Alex

On Fri, Jun 15, 2007 at 03:46:33AM +0200, Alexander Morlang wrote:

> P.S.: Richtig frustrierend wird freies funken, wenn man kein deutsch
> versteht, in "Down Under" sind sie davon _richtig_ genervt.

     Oh yes, up shit creek. I've never seen anyone answer in English if
     there was a English request coming up.

We should start, write in English on the local Berlin mailing list,
shouldn't we?

Hooroo Wulf++

If any of the locals (only east German, mostly) get trouble with th
translation they may use http://babelfish.altavista.com/.