[Berlin-wireless] A song for fonera

Norm@nSteinbach norm
Sa Mai 5 19:34:48 CEST 2007

Hi Sven-Ola,

*That's weird!* Somehow it reminds me of times I unfortunately (for the
lack of age) did not experience, when people used acoustic couplers to
tap into computers of the telephone network and so on...
However: How exactly does that work? No, this was not the question I was
meant to ask, I'd better put it that way: What exactly does this series
of pulses "tell" the Fonera device? Is it possible to revive a "dead"
device with this method (it seems not to boot up any more until the
point when ssh would be loaded), or is the "song" only for opening the
closed devices given out by FON?

CU,

Norm at n