[Berlin-wireless] Sichere Communicationswege/OT

Stefan Sperling stsp
Do Mai 10 19:17:50 CEST 2007

On Thu, May 10, 2007 at 07:12:11PM +0200, Martin Schmitz wrote:
> Am 10.05.07 schrieb "Dau Gruhlstein" <dau.gruhlstein at googlemail.com>:
> > Der Anwender als der natürliche Feind der Programmiererin *grins*?
> > Für wen werden Programme geschrieben oder warum hasse ich SM Windows.
>
> In der OpenSource-Szene werden Programme i.d.R. zuallererst einmal für
> den Eigenbedarf entwickelt - und dann evtl. für Interessierte, _die
> Feedback senden_. Also im Allg. nicht für die Gruppe der sog.
> "Anwender".

ACK. Siehe auch: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#intro

Sample Quote:

"We realize that there are many people who just want to use the
software we write, and who have no interest in learning technical
details. For most people, a computer is merely a tool, a means to an
end; they have more important things to do and lives to live. We
acknowledge that, and don't expect everyone to take an interest in the
technical matters that fascinate us. Nevertheless, our style of
answering questions is tuned for people who do take such an interest and
are willing to be active participants in problem-solving. That's not
going to change. Nor should it; if it did, we would become less
effective at the things we do best."

--
stefan
http://stsp.name                                         PGP Key: 0xF59D25F0