[Berlin-wireless] mac80211 (ath9k, ath5k, etc.) set BSSID Patch

Alina Friedrichsen x-alina
Di Dez 30 23:36:11 CET 2008

Hi Johannes,

thanks for your comments. I'm not so familiar with your coding style for now. Here is the revised patch.

> Can you move the memcmp() into the other condition to avoid indenting
> twice please?

Done.

> Also, it seems there needs to be a STA_BSSID_SET exclusion
> somewhere above to avoid doing merges?

Yes this function is even called if you set a fixed BSSID, where you don't want any merges. Done in line 1663.

> please use a bool for that

Yes, but the called function is written in the old C style before C99, so I think I should use the same type.

> static inline int is_valid_ether_addr(const u8 *addr)

> and indent these properly

Done.

> I won't comment on the actual code right now, the IBSS code is pretty
> much unknown to me and I don't use it.

You only need it for mesh networks.

Regards
Alina

--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a