[Berlin-wireless] Fwd: Robin on Fonera 2200 using Easyflash

spazio.frizzante at gmx.net spazio.frizzante
Di Jul 15 17:47:57 CEST 2008

Hallo Liste,

interessiert sich jemand fuer ein Problem mit Easyflash, ROBIN und FON 2200?

Folgende Mail kam ueber das Freifunkkontaktformular auf freifun.net rein.

LG Mario

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <alex at lasindias.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 10:06 PM
Subject: [Kontaktaufnahme] Robin on Fonera 2200 using Easyflash
To: info at freifunk.net

Alexandre Girard hat eine Nachricht mit dem Kontaktformular auf
http://start.freifunk.net/contact geschickt.

Hi,

I'm coming from open-mesh.org webpage -
http://www.open-mesh.com/activekb/questions/8/Flashing+the+Accton+Mini-Router+with+ROBIN
- to tell you about an issue with Easyflash.

I've been try to flash a Fonera 2200 with ROBIN using Easyflash, but I got
the following message:

"Expect arp with length 60, received 42"

Some other people seems to get the same thing in dd-wrt forum.
I wonder if you have already encounter the same problem, and a solution to
it? If not, have you got any idea of where it could come from?

Thanks a lot,

Alex

--
_______________________________