[Berlin-wireless] feature request for dhcpsplash

Bluse-Blue h2o-post
So Mär 16 10:31:44 CET 2008

Hi Freiunker,

We have around 42 FF routers in our village. 10 of them have in average 2
notebooks enabled in their DHCP-Splash list. The problem is, that after a
new FF release is out and we flash it, all the allowed MAC adresses are
gone. We have to store them externaly and put them after a FF update on the
node again.

Is there an option to have the allowed MAC list stored in some kind of NVRAM
variable which keep even after a new firmware uupdate ???

Thanks for ideas here.

Bye Bluse