[Berlin-wireless] Freifunk Firmware and Vista DHCP-Clients

Ufo ufo
Do Mai 8 14:18:29 CEST 2008

Lorenz Schori schrieb:
> It seems to me that there is a bug in the freifunk firewall preventing
> vista clients from optaining a dhcp lease (ok, ok, actually the
> behavior of vista is to be considered buggy but its easier to fix
> freifunk).

in the leipzig-version of the freifunk-firmware we had solved the
problem already.

> https://lab.openwireless.ch/trac/ticket/57

look at the newsgroup freifunk.de.firmware
with the subjects

* Vista per LAN (DHCP spinnt?)
* Re: win2k per LAN (DHCP spinnt?) - 169a
* SUSE per LAN [Re: win2k per LAN (DHCP spinnt?) - 169a]
* Re: DHCP per LAN [Re: win2k per LAN (DHCP spinnt?) - 169a]

or at
https://dev.leipzig.freifunk.net/trac/changeset/1445