[Berlin-wireless] Google SoC participation

spazio.frizzante at gmx.net spazio.frizzante
Do Apr 2 04:09:39 CEST 2009

Hola Néstor,

ZigBee is a big idea for projects in wireless mesh networks and we
definitely need more projects on monitorization. Please apply through
the summer of code website. We can discuss more in detail during
upcoming weeks, what your project can be exactly.

All the best from Berlin!

Mario