[Berlin-wireless] Fwd: [WLANware] freifunk at CeBIT 2012

cven cven
Do Feb 9 14:20:37 CET 2012

FYI
lg
	cven

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [WLANware] freifunk at CeBIT 2012
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 08:22:37 +0700
From: Mario Behling <mariobehling at gmail.com>
To: wlanware at freifunk.net

Hi,

as I wanted to go to the CeBIT this year, I thought it might be a good
idea to present some ideas about freifunk there as well. Well,
freifunk was even accepted as a sponsored Free/Open Source Projects to
join the CeBIT and get a small booth.

Who would like to join the event and be part of the team at the event?

More details:

When:
from March 6-10

Where:
Hannover, Germany

How:
* I have set up a Wiki page for everyone who would like to help with
the organization:
http://wiki.freifunk.net/CeBIT_2012
* Preparations and communications are running over the following channel:

Who:
We already have some Italien friends from the Ninux community who want
to come. But surely we need a few more people to make it work out.
Please add your name on the wiki and write down when you will be
there.

At the event:
* We will have power supply and Internet. "Connectivity will be by
network cable, not by WiFi." I think we can take care of that ;-)

At the moment, we also need to check out affordable accomodation.
Would be great if the freifunk Hannover community had some advice on
that.

All the best,

Mario