[Berlin-wireless] Freifunk CeBit2012 Vorbereitungstreffen @ c-base

cven cven
Di Feb 14 20:40:28 CET 2012

hi

Langsam gibt es ein paar mehr Infos zu der cebit2012 Aktion.
Wir haben vom 06. bis zum 10.März die Zusage, das wir uns auf dem
CEBIT Open Source Forum
Hall 2, Stand E56
präsentieren können.

Eine Planung gibt es noch nicht, deshalb würde ich mich gerne am
Mittwoch, den 15.02.2012 (morgen) ab 20:00 Uhr auf der c-base mit euch
darüber reden wollen, was in der kurzen Vorbereitungszeit noch möglich
ist auf die Beine zustellen.

http://www.linux-magazin.de/Themengebiete/Special/Cebit-2012/Projekte/Cebit-Open-Source-2012-Projektpraesentation-Freifunk?special=Cebit%202012&category=66122

lg
	cven

p.s.

hier alle infos, die bis jetzt bekannt sind... viel ist nicht...

Hi all,

We're glad to have you with us in the Project Lounge on CeBIT
Open Source!

Since we'll have some fellow exhibitors from non-German-speaking
countries with us I'll be sending out all information in
English. Should someone be in need of a German translation,
please let me know.

Before we all meet up in Hannover, there's a couple of formal
things to take care of:

1) Registration with show organiser (Deutsche Messe AG) -- DONE by Mario

This is mandatory in order to get you all the privileges
exhibitors are granted: official exhibitor passes, free visitor
tickets, entry in show catalogue etc. etc.

Please send me a name and a address of the corporate body that
is representing your project. A "corporate body" means either an
organisation or a company. Example: in the case of the German
branch of the KDE project this would be the "KDE e.V".

Please note I need this from you ASAP.

(It's impossible to enter a private person as an exhibitor into
the show organiser's system, unfortunately.)

2) Logos as vector graphics  -- DONE by Mario

On the showgrounds there's a signpost/guidance system in place
which gets us labels of about 400mm * 1300mm for every project.
For that size a bitmapped file wouldn't be sufficient. Please
send me your logo as an EPS, SVG, AI or in any other vector file
format ASAP.

3) Which are the other projects exhibiting?

Please see the list of projects here:
http://www.linux-magazin.de/Themengebiete/Special/Cebit-2012
(currently German-language version only, English will follow)

4) Internet

We'll have power supply and Internet for all of you (of course).
Connectivity will be by network cable, not by WiFi.

The booth itself comes in the shape of a demo point with a bar
stool. 1-2 persons per project are absolutely sufficient to man
the booth. Of course you can bring more staff and rotate them as
you like.

I'll send you further details as soon as I've received more
information from the organiser.

5) CeBIT Open Souce Forum

Just for your information: The programme for the CeBIT Open
Souce Forum which is next to the Lounge is increasingly filled
now, http://www.cebit.de/event/cebit-forum-open-source/FOR/47906.

6) Travel arrangements / accomodation

Should you haven't taken any action here yet, I urge you to
start right now. Hannover is "only" a city of about 500,000,
attracting hundreds of thousands during the five days of CeBIT.

If you have no great idea where to start you could try one of
the agencies getting you into privately let homes. For CeBIT
this is a perfectly "normal" accomodation alternative. Linux New
Media has been using the following agency for years:

Wi.M.A. Wiese Mediation Agency
Rudolf-Wahrendorff-Str. 33
31319 Sehnde
GERMANY
Phone  +49.5132.887647
Fax    +49.5132.887648
E-Mail info at wima-agency.de
Web    www.wima-agency.de

If you happen to fly into Germany there's no need to go through
Hannover airport. You can also fly into Frankfurt (FRA) and take
the ICE high-speed train to Hannover, departing just opposite
the airport terminal building.

That's it for the moment.
Please let me know if you have any concerns or questions.

Many thanks for your participation and cooperation!