[Berlin-wireless] talk about Freifunk at the MANIAC Challenge Workshop

Sven-Ola Tuecke sven-ola
Mo Jul 22 23:57:45 CEST 2013

Hi Workshop,

the main incentive here is free-and-unlicensed spectrum. Obviously a
strategic resource everyone depends on. Pleas do not hesitate and demand
*more* spectrum for this kind of applications and business models.

Kindly // Sven-Ola