[Berlin-wireless] freifunk provides a wifi link for a live skype session with ai weiwei from china to be part at the falling walls conference

André Gaul gaul
Mo Nov 11 10:46:55 CET 2013

Awesome! +1 for blog post. Was the video published in the meantime?

Cheers,
André

--
Homepage   http://page.math.tu-berlin.de/~gaul