[Berlin-wireless] Network Bogotá Deployement

Leonardo Taborda leonardotaborda
Fr Sep 19 03:47:24 CEST 2014

Hallo Everybody.

Here in Bogotá we are running a newborn project called Network Bogotá.
Tests and trials with freifunk are being held currently, with a few test
nodes. Things are going slow, but anyways we cannot complain a lot about
that.

Another plans are to use vpns as well as in freifunk, in order to
connect isolated nodes, and also we intend, if possible, to establish a
vpn link to any freifunk network in europe, just if we receive such
invitation.

I ask for help to the members of the list who wish to help us and
provide some valuable feedback, because we are performing tests with
little documentation in freifunk in spanish or english. Of course we are
glad to help translating more Freifunk documentation into spanish if it
is required.

Thanks a lot to Ufo, who had helped network bogota with critical
information not only about the firmware but also another tips and
suggestions.

Best Regards

Leonardo Taborda Ángel