[Berlin-wireless] Request from Samariterstr. 32

pud pud
Di Jan 6 14:08:07 CET 2015

On Mon, 05 Jan 2015, Monic Meisel wrote:

> Could someone help and answer?
> Am 02.01.2015 um 15:24 schrieb francesco c <franzuss at gmail.com>:
..
> > I live in samariterstr. 32...i m connected to your open network but doesn t
> > work. It never works. Am i doing somwthing wrong? Do uou know that your
> > network doesen t work at all? It s a pity!

hey francesco,

first of all we need to know, which SSID you are connecting to, there's
"berlin.freifunk.net" coming from the church and there's
"anonXXX.freifunk.net" from a so-called "freedomfighter-box" located
in the sama-cafe, my guess is, you're connecting to the latter one,
i had a quick look at it and indeed - sth. there seems broken
(name resolution over the router itself doesn't work, although it's
still routing over the VPN), so someone from the cafe needs to look
at it...

in the meanwhile, there's still the possibility for you to use the
house-network, if there's no cable anymore on the 1st floor, i can
give you the password for an access point here, email me back,
if interested ;)

=;p/ud