[Berlin-wireless] Request from Samariterstr. 32

Monic Meisel monic
Mo Jan 5 20:50:53 CET 2015

Dear Francesco, dear freifunkas

it is a Community Project based on volunteer work ? so there is no guarantee that is work :)
But I forward your Mail to the mailing list of Berlin Freifunkas.

Could someone help and answer?

Best Monic