[Berlin-wireless] Firmware Assistent

François Kooman fkooman
Do Jul 30 19:19:04 CEST 2015

On 07/30/2015 01:10 PM, André Gaul wrote:
>  * Yves entwickelt eine API für VPN-Key-generation (mit François' tool,
>    siehe [2]) und schaut sich die API für die IP-Registrierung an.

It was nice to meet you guys yesterday!

I'm more than happy to help with this! Just let me know how I can help.
For example, I could create a Docker image for just the configuration
service if that is helpful, or add some features that are interesting
for Freifunk :)

There is also a "self service portal" available for VPN configurations
(create and revoke) where users themselves can manage the
configurations, but that is not really helpful for this particular
use-case of "fire and forget" setups I guess, but just to mention it :)

Cheers,
François