[Berlin-wireless] ❤amazing!

cholin hdna-magazin at freenet.de
Mi Mai 17 16:26:54 CEST 2017

Hello friend,

There is something really  amazing I've found a couple of days ago, check it  out  http://www.prescottrealestate.guru/wp-content/uploads/diagnose.php?4243

cholin

From: wirelesslan in Berlin [mailto:berlin at berlin.freifunk.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 10:26 AM
To: hdna-magazin at freenet.de
Subject: Great scramble, for once

Ancaps = Anarcho-Capitalism. It's an  anarchist ideology that centers around a total free market capitalist  system.  You can kind of think of it  as extreme libertarianism. The band name "Gold Standard", the album title  "After  The  Federal Reserve", the Statue of  Liberty, and all  the  little  logos are jokes on  modern day Ron Paul libertarianism.

As for the  aesthetic of the album  cover, it's a pretty popular format  for crust punk. Black and  white, weird "grimey" bubble letters, text  in boxes outside of the  main album art. I think they are imitating a specific Discharge album, but  I could be wrong  because the layout is super common.

Most crust punk  bands are  anarchist, but  of different, more radical  leaning ideologies. So that  also adds  to  the joke.

Hope this  helps.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10