[Berlin-wireless] Testing Freifunk in Norway

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Mi Okt 4 12:33:05 CEST 2017

Hi.  I was asked to post to this list.  After Andreas Bräu presented
Freifunk[1] in Oslo last month, we agreed to try to set up a mesh node
in Oslo and connect it to the Berlin community for me to gain some
experience.  The node is up and running, but my request for VPN
connectivity to the Berlin community was rejected.  Not quite sure why,
as I do not read german very well, but apparenly my request was seen as
bogus.  I hope this email can convince you that my request was not
bogus.

 [1] <URL: https://www.nuug.no/aktiviteter/20170912-freifunk/ >

--
Happy hacking