[Berlin-wireless] Testing Freifunk in Norway

Philipp Borgers borgers at mi.fu-berlin.de
Mi Okt 4 13:05:09 CEST 2017

Hi Petter,

welcome to the community! I'm really sorry for this unfortunate start. Please
resubmit your request and we will create an access to the vpn infrastructure for
you.

To get in contact with the international community and learn more about the
different kinds of community networks you should checkout the battlemesh:

http://battlemesh.org/

Best Regards
Philipp