[Berlin-wireless] Testing Freifunk in Norway

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Mi Okt 4 17:12:38 CEST 2017

[Philipp Borgers]
> Hi Petter,
>
> welcome to the community! I'm really sorry for this unfortunate start.

No worries.  It can only go uphill from here. :)

> Please resubmit your request and we will create an access to the vpn
> infrastructure for you.

I tried to fill in the form on <URL: https://ca.berlin.freifunk.net/ >,
but only got a 502 Bad Gateway when submitting?

> To get in contact with the international community and learn more about the
> different kinds of community networks you should checkout the battlemesh:
>
> http://battlemesh.org/

Thanks.  I am already in touch with the Danish group to have a look at
how they are doing things.

Btw, is it possible to set up my "Berlin" node to use batman-adv as well
as OLSR?

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen