[Berlin-wireless] Hallo! Looking to contribute!

Goutham Veeramachaneni gouthamve at gmail.com
Fr Dez 27 21:55:00 CET 2019

Hi folks!

I am Goutham, a software engineer from India and I've only recently moved
to Berlin. I am now at 36c3 and came to know about this awesome project and
community. Unfortunately, both times I went to the assembly, no one from
Berlin was around. I'll try again tomorrow :)

But I would love to contribute. I will definitely setup a router once I am
back in Berlin and will attend the c-base meetings. I am curious if I could
help a little beyond that too. I am a Prometheus <https://prometheus.io/>
maintainer and I work at Grafana Labs, the company behind Grafana
<https://grafana.com>. I see that the monitor
<http://monitor.berlin.freifunk.net/> is running collectd and is not super
interactive. I would like to know if you'd be interested in setting up a
Grafana for the graphs. If yes, I would love to help and would like to know
how :)

Further, if you'd like to move the metrics to Prometheus or something
similar, or need help running any infrastructure, I'd love to help there
too. Looking forward to being a part of the community!

Thanks
Goutham.