[Berlin-wireless] Riot Mesh <3 Freifunk

Moritz Warning moritzwarning at web.de
Di Jun 30 00:03:18 CEST 2020

Sounds interesting,

is this some software that is meant to run on WiFi devices like a RaspberryPi or an App?
WiFi routers usually have 4-8MB of flash storage.

You mention libp2p, which I assume uses local peer discovery and a DHT.
This might not work well on Mesh Networks. Just some thoughts.

Feel free to come around to the next Freifunk meetup on Wednesday at the HdS. [0]
Or even present your project at a later date.

[0] https://wiki.freifunk.net/Berlin:HausDerStatistik