[Berlin-wireless] 90% CPU-nutzung durch tunneldigger bei 40Mbit/s (freifunk-gw01.in-berlin.de)

Perry isprotejesvalkata at gmail.com
Do Apr 15 20:43:24 CEST 2021

I don't see any problems with the server.  I'm currently running

sudo journalctl -u tunneldigger.service -f

and I'm not seeing a node trying to repeatedly connect, which was the
problem last time.  In the last hour, 5 tunnel connections have changed
their MTU.  Other than that, there's really nothing to report.

While runing htop, I see that openvpn is constantly at the top of the
list, and every once in a while there is a spike from the
tunneldiger-broker.

Greets,
Perry