[Berlin-wireless] [ANN] OpenWrt Kamikaze 8.09 RC2 mit LuCI 0.8.4 und Freifunksupport

Sven-Ola Tuecke sven-ola
So Feb 1 09:51:45 CET 2009

Hey,

you need to specify at least a minimum HTTP request. I've tried this on my
netbook - which works:

echo "GET /all" | nc localhost 2006

P.S. If you got a "connection refused" the plugin is not loaded or olsrd has
died...

// Sven-Ola