[Berlin-wireless] madwifi WAN MTU 1400

Hugo hugoff
Do Aug 12 14:39:13 CEST 2010

Hier der Hyperlink:

https://dev.openwrt.org/ticket/6754

"KAMIKAZE (bleeding edge, r19863) - 2/27/2010 system type : Atheros
AR7240 rev 2 machine : D-Link DIR-600 rev. A1 (Fry's FR-54RTR)

I've seen this behavior since I got this machine. I've been working
around it by setting MTU to 1400 and the machine is much more stable at
1400.

I originally mentioned it in a forum post, but figured it needed a
proper bug.  https://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?pid=103396

I issue the following ping command from my Mac on the LAN side to a
computer on the WAN side and crash eth1 in a few seconds. sudo ping -f
-s 1472 192.168.1.2